Saturday 16 July 2011

What happens when you drop something and don't pick it up

This mornining I had to do some emergency gardening - my tomatoe plants have not been receiving all the care and attention they need from me. I kew that propping their stems against the bamboo trainers wouldn't suffice forever and today was the day that my lasy attitude came home to roost.

Picture it - still in my fanel dressing gown fantically tying stems to their trainers, all in all I was extremely luckly only a few brocken leaf stems and one with a tomatoe sacrificed. Out of six plants that was very lucky! Did I mention that almost as soon as I started it started to rain - thank goodess for my hooded fanel dressing gown.

All flushed with my success, I didn't really pay attention to what the dogs where doing. This is what happens when you dont pick it after yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment