Monday 4 July 2011

Project: Reborn

If this is the start of my challenge to craft/sew for one hour per day, than I think that I should atleast be documenting it. No?!
Reborn is what I'm calling this project.
This is a bag that I think I was given as a present, cant really remember, I love it's colourful and cute which is defineatley me. But I have never used it - why because it's just not really my style. Which is why it's being upcycled into a pair of earrings, necklace and clutch bag.
These are the earrings which I wore today and yesterday, and in this hot weather they are just what to doctor ordered as they are so light, it hardly feels like your wearing anything.
They were made using a couple of the felt beads, with some penny beads, some earing findings and some other beading bits that are part of my crafty stash.
I am currently redoing making the necklace as my chocker idea, didn't look right on me and the necklace is some thing I plan to wear.
The sac part of the bag is slowly morphing into a clutch which will be fun to use this summer. I hope to finish it all by the weekend. so I can move on to new ideas.
TTNF, MagpieSpirit

No comments:

Post a Comment