Thursday 19 April 2012

Glass Jar Project - Lavender Bath Soak

Glass Jar Project - Lavender Bath Soak


So I've recently found a fabulous blog called The Spotted Fox, and it gave me idea about what to do with my ever growing collection of glass jars, that I haven't used. Let the Glass Jars Project begin:

Lavender Bath Soak - (thanks for the inspiration Spotted Fox.)

This is relaxing and soothing way to end the day.

What you’ll need:

-1 part Bicarbonate of Soda
-5 parts Epsom Salts
-1 part dried Lavender Flowers
-5-10 drops Lavender Essential Oil

* Mix all ingredients together by pouring into a large container/a zip-lock baggy and shake, shake, SHAKE. I used a zip-lock baggy.

* Store in your chosen jar

* Tie on some pretty yarn around the jar neck and give as a handmade gift to yourself (if your feeling generous give away as a gift), I'm keeping this one so I didn't beau-ti-fi the jar too much

* Add a few spoonfuls to your next bath, if like me you plan to keep it!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment