Friday 20 January 2012

Carp the Day

Here I go again! Yes 2012 seems to be off at an amazing pace with Valentine's Day just around the corner. This year has all the makings of a very exciting year;

One, it's a leap year and although it is just one extra day I feel that I have been internally woo hooing at the thought,
Two, the Queen's Jubilee which is a fabulous excuse for a ladies day with pretty sandwiches,
Three, the Olympics, and although I do not have tickets for any stadium events but that is what street events are for.

So another reason why I'm feeling the time pressure is due to the fact that I am finally taking the leap and putting some of my creations on sale via Etsy. It's actually quite an exciting time and a little scary. Oh well! Carp the Day and all that!! Keep an eye on Etsy for unique and handmade sewn, knitted or screen printed creations.

As I continue to work on my first collection and new website, I will continue to blog regularly. In fact, blogging at least once a week is one of my New Year's resolutions. You will be hearing a lot more from me.

TTFN,

MagpieSpirit

No comments:

Post a Comment