Tuesday 2 August 2011

You can never really leave your school days behind

I am now enrolled on two courses that I am extremely excited to be studying/taking next term. They are hand knitting and silk screen printing. Although my gran and mother had taught me to knit in the past, so I can cast on, knit, purl etc my attempts at cable knitting have not been successful. I joined Stitch London - I felt like too much of a begginer to really enjoy myself, everyone was really nice and helpful but I still felt ... away. I do miss the fun I had proudly knitting in public.The second of the two courses is silk screen printing - I have a vague memory of doing it during Art.

Thank you Miss Miranda, I loved going to her classes!

I really want to print some unique cushion covers and wall hangings.

I will keep you posted with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment