Sunday 5 June 2011

Before the baby comes

Just so you know that I'm not the one currently expecting.

Today, we (me and my friend E)hosted a handmade babyshower for one of my bestfriends - the showers theme was Giraffes (which turned out to be one of the mum-to-be's favourite animals), the colour palette oranges, yellows and browns.

As shower favors for the guests I made soft fabric Giraffe toys. E was the creative genius behind the entire event, and between us we made all and everything from the toys, giant pompoms to the nappy cake and quiz cards.

I can tell you one thing, after tasting baby food as part of the party games, I now understand why babies spit up so much. Aarrgghhh! My favourite activity was DIY designer babygrows, just another chance to be creative.
All in all, it was a great day.

TTFN,
MagpieSpirit

No comments:

Post a Comment