Saturday 4 December 2010

Steam Glorious Steam

My bid to become a domestic goddess.

I hate cleaning so anything to help me do that or speed up the process is a bonus, I have recently ok not so recently started watching teleshopping channels. I actually find it relaxing. And steam seems to be the new focus, "clean with steam and save hundreds of pounds as you won't need to buy any more expensive cleaning products."

I was bitten and bought one last week, it's amazing in the kitchen I have already tackled the cooker hood, the hob and the knobs, the oven, in one seating of less than an hour. All the areas above are now finger squeak clean until I cook again.

Sorry if that sounded like an Ad but I really am that impressed.

I took it to the bathroom as we have floor the ceiling white tiles. I was pleasantly disgusted to say the less with what came off. I know at the start I said I hate cleaning and that I true but don't misunderstand me. I regularly clean all the bathroom tiles by hand. I can happily say that my new steam cleaner is fantastic. Well almost, I can't bring myself to use it in the toilet when I know I also use it in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment